These questions stayed with me even as I went on to college and started working after I graduated. They intensified but alas I didn’t feel like I could do anything meaningful
- I had always wanted to build a media empire that made people become the best versions of themselves like Oprah Winfrey did and fight for social justice like the late Nelson Mandela.
Alas, I wasn’t brave enough. That was until I was involved in a near death experience. I realized that at the age of 22, I hadn’t done anything meaningful so I quit my job, moved to New York City and began to conduct a social experiment. This social experiment would later become my podcast.
I interviewed leaders in business, culture, travel and global affairs to discuss what it takes for one to embrace one’s global identity and become a global leader. Fortunately, that got featured on Entrepreneur as the number 2 business podcast. I wrote a short book based on my experiences which led me to speaking at conferences where I started sharing principles based on my cultural observations. All this led me to be invited to speak at the World Bank and the United Nations Foundation. Suddenly, I was on to something. Something that my 22 year old self who almost died would be proud of. I realized that I had become a catalyst for change. The very thing I had thought I wasn’t capable of becoming. As an untraditional visionary with inventive answers I have learned to take initiative to uncover inventive solutions.
Nelson Mandela taught me forgiveness
My mom taught me love My dad taught me perseverance
Oprah the importance of connection
I get energy from helping others feel better about themselves. It fuels me. I feel like I'm doing my job. I see a broken world and I want to mend it by using my gifts That brings me to you and my mission. I 'm here to help you become more culturally aware. My company is built on a bedrock of connection, a passion for changing the world for the better and a commitment to helping you use your difference to make a difference.
Through my content and consultation, I ...
- help change-makers develop their personal brands.
- help businesses expand globally by helping them understand their target market and multicultural colleagues.
- help individuals and organizations build global mindsets to tell stories about culture and most importantly.
- provide personal guides to individuals looking to succeed across cultures.
- provide individuals and corporations with powerful toolkit for success with the cultures they deal with.
I’m here to help you reach the highest levels of your cultural potential. I believe you can make a global impact and I want to see you realize that dream!